Welcome

Coordinator
Jan 10, 2009 at 3:42 AM
Within the next 30 days I will have some documentation, samples, and full set of code ready for release.
Feb 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Great project - just what I was looking for. I'm playing around with your example site but am having trouble calling the LoadProfile example with an attribute from Flash - have you got any examples.
Thanks.
Josh
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Sorry for the delay Josh, I will get some better examples posted soon with a Flex client as well.
Mar 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM

No problem. Going well with using the project. Had some problems with the ParameterList variable in AMFClientRequest. I've updated it to the following and seems to be working now.

public AMFData[] ParameterList { get { return (this.Parameters == null) ? null : (AMFData[])((ArrayList)Parameters.Data).ToArray(typeof(AMFData)); } }

Keep up the good work!
Josh

Mar 10, 2009 at 5:48 AM
Edited Mar 10, 2009 at 6:04 AM
Hey Moonty,
       Thanks for pointing me to this. Well I have gone through the project and i see ParameterList is coming null, i got the params in Parameters variable of the request class which is of type, AMFClientRequest. Anyways, i also managed to read the params. Can I joing this project? Please tell me if you need help with this.

I've posted the sample flash 8 application as well as asp.net code for reading params on my blog for those who want to simply get started with the dll.
Regards
- Prashant
http://lakhlaniprahsant.blogspot.com
Coordinator
Mar 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Sorry for putting out the bad code guys, here is the fix I've actually made in the source but not yet published.  I did it this way so that repeated calls to ParameterList don't repeat the array copy:

private AMFData[] _internalArray = null;

public AMFData Parameters;
        public AMFData[] ParameterList
        {
            get
            {
                if (this.Parameters == null)
                    return null;

if (_internalArray == null)
                {
                    _internalArray = ((ArrayList)Parameters.Data).ToArray(typeof(AMFData)) as AMFData[];
                }
                return _internalArray;
            }
        }